new to the forum help please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i want to own my first hermes but am ignorant .can u tell me a bag which is not very expensive and also not very big .any bag in hermes which has a zipped top .also any idea where u can get in U.k .
    thanks a lot

2. How about a Berlingot? Put Berlingot in the search and you will find some pictures under "Any Berlingot Fans"
    It is a small bag, holds a lot, has zipper, and adjustable strap. I do not know the current price.
    G

3. Hi Uma! Welcome!
    The Garden Party comes in different sizes and starts around $1500+ (USD). But it has a snap top closure.
    The Massai is a shoulder bag with a zip closure but it is kinda big. ($2500 +)
    The Evelyne is a shoulder bag but doesn't have a zippered closure (snap) ($1675)
    The Jige clutch comes in a few different sizes.
    The Paris Bombay PM has a zip closure and is small. (around $3500 +)
    Hope this helps! :shame:

4. Oh good one G, the Berlingot would be perfect. I forgot about that one!

5. thanks golconda and crochetbella .any idea how much the berlingot is and also any idea of stores in UK ,i like that bag

6. I am guessing it is around $2,000 USD. It is not a bag that is waitlisted, so you could make a few phone calls to try to find one. You can find stores on the Hermes website.
    I love the Berlingot.
    G

7. i cant seem to find the website it goes somewhere else..thanks

8. Welcome! I'd check out the Paris Bombay (hand held) and the Trim (shoulder bag)