NEW to the CL Subforum? • Please READ BEFORE you post or start a new thread

Hi CL lovers :smile:

I'm quite new into CL (have now 2 pairs of simple pumps)

On Monday I am going to a private seller who sells a nice pair of Christian Louboutin, but I would like to know what I shall look after to be sure it's not a fake pair..?

I hope you have some recomandations :smile:

BTW - do anyone know the model and name?

I have only one pict of the shoes

Thank you in advance for your help and info

Gitte

next time post in the authenticate thread but these are authentic and the style is Denis. congrats!

Is there a thread out there where you can get styling outfits to go with your Loubies? I just bought a pair of black suede Lady Dafs and now I'm at a loss trying to figure out what to wear with them besides pencil skirts

Thank You for all the info very helpful:smile: I am thinking about buying my first pair of Chirstian Louboutins for my 18th Birthday (early next year) I have been saving for a long time, but still a couple of hundred to go. The pair that I have fallen in love with is in the new fall/winter collection the Manon 120mm black leather.

My dilema is that I live in Australia, there is a store in Sydney but i am from another state. online you can only purchase them from the US. do you know if the CL stores could order them and then post them out to you?

And also, the online size conversion chart is super confusing. I am a true to size US size 11 (length 27.0cm Width 9.0cm and narrow foot), which is normally a european size 42. but the chart shows 41 ??
They are peep toe with straps but high like an anckle boot. iam worried about the length as I can not try them on! Thanks for all your help:smile:

Hi! I'm new here, I didn't understand if there is a place where I've to introduce myself so I write here just to say hi! :heart: And make compliments you are doing a wonderful and useful job on this forum! Kisses.

Sue89 said:
Hi! I'm new here, I didn't understand if there is a place where I've to introduce myself so I write here just to say hi! :heart: And make compliments you are doing a wonderful and useful job on this forum! Kisses.

Yes welcome. Enjoy all of the eye candy

Hi! I'm Jessica - found this forum trying to do some CL research - I've bought FIVE fake pair on eBay in a row!!! Anyway, I'm in Dallas and I buy and sell on eBay for a living. Thought i would buy these up to resell but they're all fakes. Think I will stick to selling Fiorentini and Baker boots which have to be nearly impossible to replicate.

Hi! I'm Jessica - found this forum trying to do some CL research - I've bought FIVE fake pair on eBay in a row!!! Anyway, I'm in Dallas and I buy and sell on eBay for a living. Thought i would buy these up to resell but they're all fakes. Think I will stick to selling Fiorentini and Baker boots which have to be nearly impossible to replicate.

Wow that stinks