New to the Chanel board...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies..

Im new to the Chanel board, I usually hang out on the LV side. I have a few Chanel bags, but I will be buying more now.

I picked this one up a few days ago... the box says it is a Sac Divers. My hubby picked it out for me (and he never buys me bags..), so I like it even more!

[​IMG]

2. your husband has great taste! :biggrin:

3. Omg she's beautiful. I think that's the mademoiselle caviar flap? Not sure. You're dh is so sweet! Congrats!

4. :welcome2:

5. Wish that my man could buy me eveb a thing that I like :P

6. So gorgeous, you are a lucky woman ... your DH has excellent taste! Congrats and enjoy!

7. Congrats! Your hubby sounds like a keeper!

8. Congrats, your hubby did good!

9. Wow, that is totally unique and beautiful. Congrats!

10. :welcome2:
    Very unique bag, congrats! What a sweet hubby you have!

11. Oh, how sweet! The bag is beautiful!

12. Wow that is really nice, and unique, especially love the colour! Congratulations!

Have any model pics? I am curious to see how big it is and how it sits on a shoulder.

13. Congrats and welcome! Looks like a flap from the 10P Coco Rider theme :biggrin:

14. Welcome to the Chanel board and what a lovely bag!
    So sweet of your husband, congratulations on your new bag and enjoy!

15. Welcome! I love your new bag. Just saw it at the Tyson's boutique and the leather is so nice and smooth.... and the size is really nice! CONGRATS and ENJOY :flowers: