New to te board

spykitty

O.G.
Sep 1, 2008
Hi there- I just found this forum and o.m.g as if I need another reason to lurk online!!!

So, I was a huge Coach fan back in the day (about 10 years ago) and then turned Gucci, then vintage Gucci- mainly because I was *so over* all the Coach logo .everywhere.

Well, now I went into the store in my mall and holy smokes. I luuurve so many of the bags- the shapes, the leather, the craftsmanship- so, I wanted to introduce myself: I live in Southern California, am married, have a daughter and spend waaaaay too much money on handbags!

Hi welcome to TPF. you have come to the right place if you are a handbag big spender, unfortunantly we dont offer support groups for our purse addictions lol!

hello and welcome!!]in case you didnt know we completely and wholeheartidly(no clue how to spell that) support fakes, so you should get on ioffer right now and buy as many as you can so we can all be jealous b/c none of us like the real thing.

lol jk!

:welcome2: to tPF! Be warned, being on here can be just as addicting as Coach shopping....but you do get a heads up on what's going to show up at the outlet, so you might actually save some $ here! :yes: