New to Site

sharib

Mar 29, 2010
Hi I am new to this site, had some trouble figuring out how to post Coach threads.....I am considering a Maggie bag in Periwinkle from ebay. Anyone have any thoughts or advice on this. (Not sure about the color)

Welcome to TPF Sharib!:hugs:

I don't have the Maggie but I do have the Periwinkle Audrey and love, love the color! The color is the reason I bought the bag! It's a pretty blue...I think you will like it!

:welcome2:

I am a major Maggie fan, I have 4 of the...

Pros -
This bag has tons of space
This bag has multi sections for org
This bag is not so large that things get lost on the bottom
This bag is pretty light

Cons-
Some of the members have issue with the strap falling off their shoulders... ( I do not have that issue)
If you do not like larger bags with multi compartments it is not for you..

If you get her please reveal...

:welcome2: to TPF!!!!

I have a plum Maggie in the smaller size, and I've carried her almost daily since I got her. She is the perfect size for me, I love the 3 compartments, and the purple is so juicy and delicious!

:welcome2:

I am a major Maggie fan, I have 4 of the...

Pros -
This bag has tons of space
This bag has multi sections for org
This bag is not so large that things get lost on the bottom
This bag is pretty light

Cons-
Some of the members have issue with the strap falling off their shoulders... ( I do not have that issue)
If you do not like larger bags with multi compartments it is not for you..

If you get her please reveal...
I agree with your PROS, I hope I don't have the falling off the shoulder problem. My biggest question is the Periwinkle color.

Can you describe the color to be....what does it resemble? I haven't seen it in person, hence my hesitation.

I can't describe it very well. It's just a pretty shade of blue. Not too light, not too dark. To me, Coach does not do alot of blue bags and the ones they do, are usually the lighter blues like chambray and sky. Those colors are pretty but, they don't really seem to stand out. Coach also does alot of teal but, I don't like teal. :P The periwinkle, is just a nice shade of blue.

I can't describe it very well. It's just a pretty shade of blue. Not too light, not too dark. To me, Coach does not do alot of blue bags and the ones they do, are usually the lighter blues like chambray and sky. Those colors are pretty but, they don't really seem to stand out. Coach also does alot of teal but, I don't like teal. :P The periwinkle, is just a nice shade of blue.

I was going to say, it's somewhat similar to the buttons here on TPF ("post reply" "quote" etc).

Welcome..♥
I have a Periwinkle (Audrey).. the color is awesome.
I have a (balck croc) Maggie.. great bag.
I don't have the total mixture.. but my fav is the preiwinkle color. It goes awesome with jeans and it's a great spring summer color and I just love the Madison leather.
Go for it !!!