New to RM....question regarding croc MAM

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls!

I'm new to the RM thread and I just bought my first RM bag last night! It's the Croc MAM :yahoo:Can't wait to get it!! Here is the stock photo:

[​IMG]

Question, for people that own the same bag, do your bags get slouchy/broken in eventually?? I don't have the bag yet but I assume the croc will be a lot stiffer than the normal leather....

Any input will be appreciated! Thanks!!

2. I have that bag. It's a beauty. I am thinking my Favorite MAM. It is a bit stiffer. I had to send mine back for repairs only after using it a day or two but it got a teeny bit slouchier but it's never going to smush like some other leathers I doubt.

Where did you get your bag? Just a word of caution. Croc MAMs have had a little problem with the handle attachment. My metal that attached to the bag become undone and startled swiveling around. I sent it back to Luna Boston and they sent all of their Crocs back for reinforcement and now my bag is perfect.

[​IMG]

3. Hello! :heart:
    I got mine at Shopbop! They have a free return policy but I'm not sure they would repair it if there's any problem with the bag.

Is this bag easy to wear on the shoulder???

4. Sorry, I can't really help you with your question but I must say the bag you got is so gorgeous. I saw it on Shopbop.com and I was soooo so tempted to order it, if it wasn't for :censor:german customs. I think it's the most beautiful bag I've seen this year so far :nuts:

Congrats on your new bag, I think it's a great style that will last you for years!