New to RM... Navy Pink Woven MAB Mini

ckarachr

O.G.
Mar 17, 2011
Does anyone have this bag IRL? I saw it at saks briefly a couple weeks ago and it looked black to me.... all the pictures online look black, but the description says navy... So obviously it is navy color. But can someone tell me, does it look more black IRL? I only saw it for a second in the store.

Attachments

• Woven MAB Mini.png
    Woven MAB Mini.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 783
Ive found when it comes to RMs colors, just because the tag says one thing doesnt mean thats what it is. My whipstitch desire is listed as baby blue and it is very very apple green... also the navy metallic is very purple. I dont know why this is, but they may have a slight hint of the color theyre listed as, but go by the photos you see (if you arent able to see it in person which is always best) most likely this is going to be black with a possible navy hue in some lights. oddly enough, not all bags in the same line/color are the same- ive seen some extreme variations in shade from one bag to another... i realize this probably makes you even more nervous about buying the bag lol ive had my own color battles and fear of what ill see when i open the box.

Ive found when it comes to RMs colors, just because the tag says one thing doesnt mean thats what it is. My whipstitch desire is listed as baby blue and it is very very apple green... also the navy metallic is very purple. I dont know why this is, but they may have a slight hint of the color theyre listed as, but go by the photos you see (if you arent able to see it in person which is always best) most likely this is going to be black with a possible navy hue in some lights. oddly enough, not all bags in the same line/color are the same- ive seen some extreme variations in shade from one bag to another... i realize this probably makes you even more nervous about buying the bag lol ive had my own color battles and fear of what ill see when i open the box.

Thank you! Yeah it's really weird because when I saw it in person it definitely looked black... And the pictures look black. I really like this bag though so I may have to get it! :smile:

I am very into the MAC version of this bag! I did research a lot of reviews and some of them mention how this "navy" leather appears to be more like black. I don't know if that's good news for you (at least for me it is :biggrin: )

I am very into the MAC version of this bag! I did research a lot of reviews and some of them mention how this "navy" leather appears to be more like black. I don't know if that's good news for you (at least for me it is :biggrin: )

That is great news for me! Thank you! I really like the MAC version too but it is too small for me :sad:

On clearance at ebags.com, $185.49. That includes a 30% off special today only then it goes back to $265. Don't wait if you really want it....

I do really like it. My only concern is I know it's very wide and tall, but the depth of the bag. Do you think it's deep enough (from front to back) to hold a large sunglasses case and large wallet? I also carry a small brush, a small coach pill box, a small coach card case, and my eyeglasses case.

Eta: pic... Would all this fit comfortably?

image-357914301.jpg

If you were me, and you were primarily a shoulder bag girl, would you go with the MAC Daddy or the MAB mini since both can be worn crossbody?
funny..I was asking myself that question earlier... I like them both, but if both are able to be used Crossbody, I would go for the MAM. BUT I LOVE BIG bags! It's bigger and does hold more...but the MAC has the chain which adds weight. Either way I think you will love the bag you get.
Oh and in answer to our question as to will all fit?? Yes, with more than enough room to spare..it would also have room for an iPad...

funny..I was asking myself that question earlier... I like them both, but if both are able to be used Crossbody, I would go for the MAM. BUT I LOVE BIG bags! It's bigger and does hold more...but the MAC has the chain which adds weight. Either way I think you will love the bag you get.
Oh and in answer to our question as to will all fit?? Yes, with more than enough room to spare..it would also have room for an iPad...

Thanks for your help! I like big bags too. I am gonna have to try and decide between the 2. :smile: