New to QVC

grace04

^Love My Brit^
O.G.
Jan 1, 2009
I really love the Logo Lock Hobo bag, but right now it is sold out on QVC in all the colors I'm interested in (black and saddle tan). I am completely new to QVC and don't know what they do in terms of offering the bag again, or when that might happen. Can you ladies help me out? :smile:

I really love the Logo Lock Hobo bag, but right now it is sold out on QVC in all the colors I'm interested in (black and saddle tan). I am completely new to QVC and don't know what they do in terms of offering the bag again, or when that might happen. Can you ladies help me out? :smile:

Hi Grace04,

Welcome! Don't worry, they usually replenish that stock regularly and fairly quickly. That's their number one selling Dooney. In case you're not aware, they also sell them '"as is" and they are about $100 off, but not always on easy pay there. Sometimes they come without the accessories, but if you don't mind missing them you can call customer service and they will give you an additional discount. They are sometimes in like new shape, but sometimes a little worn. It's a gamble. Just type in the search "as is Dooney & Bourke" and they'll come up.

Everything that Twoboyz said + check daily... lol there is another set of Dooney shows the weekend of the 11th (I think) so they should be back on easy pay then and in stock

Thank you, ladies, for your tips! I'll check out the "as is" on QVC. I saw that Dooney is scheduled on QVC for late afternoon on July 2nd - hopefully they will offer the bag then!

You could also check out ebay. I got one a couple of months ago in bone, new without tags. It didn't come with a key fob but that didn't matter to me. I wouldn't have used it any way.