New to Purse Forum and have a few questions!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, I am new to this forum and I have a couple of questions for you Bal purse gurus out there! If you can help me answer these questions, I'd really appreciate it!

1) please identify the purse Nicole Richie is carrying in the attached image
    2) how different is the Part-Time from City. I normally don't carry too much stuff in my purses, so I am afraid the PT might be too big. I like my purses to look semi-full and not saggy and weird looking
    3) do you guys prefer RH or GH for your city and your part-time?

Thanks all!

NicoleRichieandbalenciagahandbags8.jpg
  2. welcome to tpf

3. Looks like a City that Nicole has. The Part Time is a little more East -West shaped. I like RH on the City and GH on bags like the Day, but that's just me....seen some gorgeous GH Cities. GH doesn't come with tassles and RH does.

4. Welcome! Please take the time to read the Welcome to Balenciaga thread so you know how we are set up and how to find the info you are seeking.

1) please identify the purse Nicole Richie is carrying in the attached image
    > Please post in the Identify This Balenciaga thread in the Reference Library.

2) how different is the Part-Time from City. I normally don't carry too much stuff in my purses, so I am afraid the PT might be too big. I like my purses to look semi-full and not saggy and weird looking
    3) do you guys prefer RH or GH for your city and your part-time?
    > If you do a search, you will find lots of threads about part-times.

Good luck and have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.