New to Pre-Loved Buying

Hello!!

When you buy pre-loved do you pay in full prior to receiving your bag?

I am looking into buying a pre-loved jumbo classic flap :smile:
Depends where you are getting them from. If you are inexperienced, I suggest looking at verified sites or websites that authenticate the items. Alternatively, you can try and visit reputable consignment stores. Where are you from?

Depends where you are getting them from. If you are inexperienced, I suggest looking at verified sites or websites that authenticate the items. Alternatively, you can try and visit reputable consignment stores. Where are you from?
And yes usually the payment is full in my experience.
Also sorry i didn’t answer the question. Yes you pay in full unless the website has a credit card-installment system...

Definitely depends where/who you buy from. Some sellers have payment plans and you have to pay it off within anywhere from 4 weeks to 4 months then receive the bag. Others require full payment upfront then will send the bag!