New to Prada

teichhold

Jun 9, 2008
Hi everyone,
I love and I am addicted to my Louis Vuittons but, this weekend I was in Vegas and spotted a Prada bad that I'm obsessing over. (It's the Cervo Antik Etrusco bag and unfortunately, I'm unable to find a picture of it online.) So, I'm looking for a crash course in Prada in terms of care, durability and the differences for each line they make. At this point, I'm looking to purchase the leather bags over a nylon bag for my birthday. Can you help and do you have any recommendations?
Thanks so much!

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
If you review some of the other posts, you'll read about the different leathers. Nylon vs leather will have to your choice for style preference but both should wear very well.

You should stay away from those leathers w/ special treatments which your cervo antik has, they can flake and lose that "antik" finish and look sloppy.

If you do a search on "cervo antik" in the prada forum should bring up a lot of threads for you to review

Good luck, let us know wht you decide and welcome to the Prada Forum.

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
I have the bag that you are obsessing over and I love it. Prada makes beautiful bags and something for everyone.
picture.php