New to posting!

snoppybug

Aug 20, 2007
Hello everyone! I have been a member for a while now and only recently started lurking around on the Coach forum reading everyone's posts and ooh-ing and aah-ing over all the beautiful bags.

I love looking at the awesome collections - I especially love Bunny's vintage stuff and Johnnie's reveals - so fun!!

I was a bit scared to post before but the Coachies all seem so welcoming I thought, what the heck, I'll join in on the fun! So just wanting to introduce myself and say hi. I don't have a very big collection and it probably won't get any bigger anytime soon so I will live vicariously through all of you.
:smile:

HI..

My collect is bigger than some and smaller than others. That does not matter we are her for the love of the bags and the enjoyment we get out of them and tPF...

:welcome2: You need to post your collection I am sure it is beutiful..

Welcome! :welcome:
It's amazing that you can read here without your collection getting bigger - mine skyrocketed!

I'd love to see what you have in your collection!

Hello everyone! I have been a member for a while now and only recently started lurking around on the Coach forum reading everyone's posts and ooh-ing and aah-ing over all the beautiful bags.

I love looking at the awesome collections - I especially love Bunny's vintage stuff and Johnnie's reveals - so fun!!

I was a bit scared to post before but the Coachies all seem so welcoming I thought, what the heck, I'll join in on the fun! So just wanting to introduce myself and say hi. I don't have a very big collection and it probably won't get any bigger anytime soon so I will live vicariously through all of you.
:smile:

welcome aboard!!! (and thanks!)

i'm glad you overcame your hesitancy!!

i love ALL collections... large, small and in between no matter how you define large and small!! i think we all live vicariously through one another from time to time... i'm TRYING to hold out for a hot fall bag (and failing miserably) so i have been ogling some of the stuff folks have been getting from some of the new lines

for you and ciloha, :welcome2:and :tpfrox:

for you and ciloha, :welcome2:and :tpfrox:

Thanks Johnnigirl. You are quite an enabler on this forum.

I was checking out the peyton thread the other day and didn't quite like it at first sight. Then a few pages down, I came across your collection and went :nuts:. I loved all the colours you had. I am actually checking out peytons now:P.

The more threads I check around here, the more I am drawn to each style and colour......The forum definitely rocks

Thank you guys so much for the huge welcome - I feel warm and fuzzy all over!!! Or is that just the humidity here... :P Seriously - I appreciate all your lovely comments.

I will try and get pics of my collection at some stage so I can show you all! A warning - I think most of my bags are black and leather, and I do love me a Coach turnlock, especially on the older bags.

Is it weird that I love the little animated smileys on here? So cute!