New to Mulberry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How much bigger is the Piccadilly than the Bayswater??? I like a big bag, but not too big. Thanks!

2. Hi and welcome Melissann . The Piccadilly is more of an overnight bag . If you want something inbetween try the large bayswater.

3. hello and welcome from me too

Regular Bayswater is a good size for everyday ... how much stuff do you need to carry? As Flossie says, the picadilly is more suited to travelling.

4. Thank you for the help! I tend to carry too much stuff. I have 4 (yikes) small children and tend to carry stuff for them too. And why do I also end carrying my husband's wallet, keys, etc.???? Is the large Bayswater only available on the Mulberry website??

5. No , they had a few at the outlets. Are you near any Mulbery stores??

6. Unfortunately I am not near any Mulberry stores. I'm in Dallas.:sad:

7. You can order from the New York or Atlantic City Mulberry stores. They ship.

8. yeah, it would be too large. I mean - think of a bag what you would use going to gym and double it! I was amazed too how big it was.

9. Picadilly would be way too big for a day bag and super heavy if you filled it!

10. welcome to the mulberry forum!

11. Welcome, nice to see a new Mulberry fan. For me the Bayswater is way to big, I prefer the e/w size. Have you seen a Bays IRL? You may find it is big enough for your everyday bag.

12. I have not had a chance to see one. I think they are not as well known in the states, but can't wait to get my hands on one!