New to Mulberry - small reveal

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I'm new to Mulberry. :smile: But I couldn't pass up on this purse I stumbled across for a cheap cheap price. It was missing most of it's rivets and the two front pocket buckles were off (one was missing completely). I wish I would have taken a picture when I first got it but sadly I didn't. The leather was still in great shape so I went to the Mulberry store they have here in Dallas and sent it off to get repaired - they told me initially that they would only be able to replace the rivets but not the buckle since this is an older style and they don't have this hardware anymore. It took FOUR months! But I got her back yesterday and they were able to replace all the rivets AND get that missing buckle/leather replaced. I'm so happy with how its turned out. I love her so much! Just looking at this makes me so happy! And she just smells so dang good!
FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_5774.JPG.jpeg

I'm new to Mulberry. :smile: But I couldn't pass up on this purse I stumbled across for a cheap cheap price. It was missing most of it's rivets and the two front pocket buckles were off (one was missing completely). I wish I would have taken a picture when I first got it but sadly I didn't. The leather was still in great shape so I went to the Mulberry store they have here in Dallas and sent it off to get repaired - they told me initially that they would only be able to replace the rivets but not the buckle since this is an older style and they don't have this hardware anymore. It took FOUR months! But I got her back yesterday and they were able to replace all the rivets AND get that missing buckle/leather replaced. I'm so happy with how its turned out. I love her so much! Just looking at this makes me so happy! And she just smells so dang good!
View attachment 3593139 View attachment 3593140

Happy birthday!

Welcome to M

Wow I've never seen a Roxy like this, what an amazing find!

Love it

Mulberry have a great customer services!!
I am always amazed how they always do their best to make their clients happy..
And wow, very nice bag! Love the color and the little flowers :flowers:
Enjoy your bag, it's fab and looks like new!

Reactions: Evia and Louliu71
Your bag is a total stunner!!! Love all of the beautiful detail work on her & they did a fab job w/ repairs...CONGRATS!!:heart::flowers:

Can I ask how much mulberry charged for the repair?

Goodness me; she looks brand new! [emoji15] Well done to you and Mulberry for such an amazing restoration - she's absolutely stunning! [emoji7] Congratulations; carry her in the very best of health!

OMG this bag is amazing! And such a bargain. I am new to designer bags. So new that I don't have any yet! But I am really impressed that they managed to restore your bag like this. She looks new. Customer service seems amazing. I am now trying to get my first pre loved Roxanne! I am even more excited after seeing your post!