New to mulberry, need modeling pics of bayswater & ledbury & ?'s...

amytude

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
Ladies--I went through all 25 pages of the "show me your mulberry thread" & did a board search & only found 1 modeling pic of a bayswater. Would anyone care to share some modeling pics of their bayswater or ledbury? No store around me sells mulberry & it will give me a better idea of the proportions.

US ladies--where do you prefer to purchase your mulberry? The saks & nordies here don't carry mulberry (can order, but don't actually have it in the stores). I am probably looking at black, b/c I need a black bag. I also love the LV black epi alma.

TIA for any guidance!

Amy

Thank you, all! I think I have narrowed it down to a ledbury or east west bayswater. It's so hard to decide when they don't sell Mulberry anywhere near me :sad: Keep any pics you might have coming!

Amy

I bought one Mulberry purse over the phone from their New Jersey store, and I got the other one from Net-a-porter. I had a better experience ordering directly from Mulberry becuase I could tell the salesperson what I wanted directly over the phone. I got a nice thank you card and very quick shipping. Net-a-porter took much longer because it was my first order and they check and make sure your card and mailing address are valid before they ship. I would recommend both of these methods.

I bought one Mulberry purse over the phone from their New Jersey store, and I got the other one from Net-a-porter. I had a better experience ordering directly from Mulberry becuase I could tell the salesperson what I wanted directly over the phone. I got a nice thank you card and very quick shipping. Net-a-porter took much longer because it was my first order and they check and make sure your card and mailing address are valid before they ship. I would recommend both of these methods.

Good to know, but net-a-porter doesn't even carry the ledbury or east west bayswater :sad: I called one of the New York stores & the gal was supposed to send me some literature. I also inquired about a custom order (which I heard you can do)....evidently, you can custom order a ledbury, but not an east west bayswater? I'm still waiting on the info, so we'll see.

here is me modelling my Ledbury. I admit it's roomy inside but not huge, the only I'm not satisfied with is that there's no internal pocket, but I think newer models have the internal pocket too

Attachments

• borse 025.jpg
    borse 025.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 236
  • borse 027.jpg
    borse 027.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 199
  • borse 029.jpg
    borse 029.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 366
Maryg1 Thank you so much for those pictures! Showing what it holds is very helpful. I swear up til now I'd only found two modeling pics of the Ledbury!

Now... we need some modeling pics of the East West Bayswater too! Don't be shy all you gorgeous ladies!

Maryg1--thank you so much! That really helps--it would def. be big enough for me. Dogdoc--maybe your or I should start a new thread asking specifically for modeling pics of the E/W bayswater?

ladies, i just received my black bayswater, and i am madly in love with it

it is:

the perfect size
extremely comfortable on my shoulder and as a satchel
the most delightfully smelling thing

the leather is amazing...