New to MK...

May 26, 2011
I usually tend to stick with LV and Coach when it comes to bags, but I've absolutely fallen in love with the large North/South Hamilton. I'm not sure if I should get the regular version or the Rock N Roll one, though. Does anyone have both of these bags, or seen them in person? If so, which one do you prefer?

Not having seen the Rock 'N Roll Hamilton, I just looked it up and I must say, it's very funky - but in a good way! I'd say go for the Rock 'N Roll one strictly because everyone has the North/South version. I like to be different with my bags so I'd personally go for the one that's unique.

You also have to think of it this way: because the Rock 'N Roll has a punked up flair to it, it doesn't look like it could be dressed up the way the North/South one can. Are you looking to dress it up or are you looking for a more casual bag?

I love both designs of course, but between the two, I'd go for the Rock 'N Roll version, but it's up to you!

i have the large black with gold hardware. i like it because it's versatile, i can take it from work to play with ease. the color combo is stunning and the bag is well-made. personally, i'm not a fan of the rock-and-roll version because the studs seem a bit much for my style. regardless, the hamilton is a great bag.

Though both styles are gorgeous, I like the studded version just a lil' bit more!;) I love rocker chic and that style just has the extra wow factor (for me anyways:shame:smile:.