New to MK...

May 26, 2011
Clearwater, FL
I usually tend to stick with LV and Coach when it comes to bags, but I've absolutely fallen in love with the large North/South Hamilton. I'm not sure if I should get the regular version or the Rock N Roll one, though. Does anyone have both of these bags, or seen them in person? If so, which one do you prefer?

Love4MK

The Blonde Bag Lady
O.G.
Oct 3, 2010
New York
Not having seen the Rock 'N Roll Hamilton, I just looked it up and I must say, it's very funky - but in a good way! I'd say go for the Rock 'N Roll one strictly because everyone has the North/South version. I like to be different with my bags so I'd personally go for the one that's unique.

You also have to think of it this way: because the Rock 'N Roll has a punked up flair to it, it doesn't look like it could be dressed up the way the North/South one can. Are you looking to dress it up or are you looking for a more casual bag?

I love both designs of course, but between the two, I'd go for the Rock 'N Roll version, but it's up to you!

Selene29

Dec 26, 2011
NYC
i have the large black with gold hardware. i like it because it's versatile, i can take it from work to play with ease. the color combo is stunning and the bag is well-made. personally, i'm not a fan of the rock-and-roll version because the studs seem a bit much for my style. regardless, the hamilton is a great bag.

diana27arvi

Jan 24, 2010
Texas ;-)
The studded one is amazing, for me personally I always try to go for classic pieces with a twist so that one would work perfectly.

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Though both styles are gorgeous, I like the studded version just a lil' bit more!;) I love rocker chic and that style just has the extra wow factor (for me anyways:shame:smile:.