New To MK

CoachDivaNC

Dec 21, 2010
:smile: Hello All

I am looking to purchase my first MK bag :biggrin: It is the Signature Tote and I saw it at Macys for $148. My question is how good are MK bags? I have used Coach bags for the past few years and recently saw a MK bag and fell in love :love: LOL

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Hello

I've own MK purses and so far I have been satisfied with them. I guess it depends how well you take care of them. Good luck hope you get it and share with us yay

nanabags

coach is my weakness
O.G.
Aug 31, 2010
I have a few micheal kors bags, leather and canvas totes in my collection, they have held up well. And I am not overly protective to any of my bags. I am more a Coach
Day, but have a weakness for purses in general.

Jan 23, 2008
Michigan
I have a MK bags (MK and Coach are my favorites), all leather, and love them! They are holding up beautifully, no issues. I have two large Hamiltons which were purchased over a year ago and they look exactly like they did when I purchased them and they are used ALOT!
No need to hesitate with an MK bag, they are wonderful!

cappys

Sep 3, 2009
Where my 'heart' is...
I was just gifted a Quinn Satchel in Dusk so I look forward to receiving it. I did see some on sale at NM today and they are lovely and an extra 25% off. Since I already have mine coming, I couldn't take advange of the updated pricing. I do think MK provides high quality bags at great prices. Very American aesthetics. I hope you enjoy!

I have over 10 mk bags....ranging from $100 all the way to $1000 and i must say.. no matter what bag it is...they all are very very durable...i have one that's more than 5 years old ( normal everyday use ) and the condition is great....i highly recommend mk bags...trust me...you won't be disappointed....and when you catch them on a great sale....what more could a girl ask for ;)