New to MK, two new bags in the last month!

LittleLucy

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
In the last month I bought a Hamilton EW in luggage and the small tote in palm saffiano leather. The Hamilton was $199 at the boutique and the palm tote was $104 at the outlet. I NEEDED something in the palm color! It's such a happy color and so saturated! I have always adored the luggage color as well!

Just wanted to share my two new ever MK bags!

I forgot to mention…YES I did cut the strap off the Hamilton! The SA's at the outlet were asking me how I did it. Umm.. just a pair of pliers and a strong grip. I really thought about it and then finally just did it! The chains are just not me and when I bought the bag I had every intention of doing it.

I use a strap from another bag that clips right on the ends in the same color, most of the time I just use it handheld or crook of the arm.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 313
In the last month I bought a Hamilton EW in luggage and the small tote in palm saffiano leather. The Hamilton was $199 at the boutique and the palm tote was $104 at the outlet. I NEEDED something in the palm color! It's such a happy color and so saturated! I have always adored the luggage color as well!

I forgot to mention…YES I did cut the strap off the Hamilton! The SA's at the outlet were asking me how I did it. Umm.. just a pair of pliers and a strong grip. I really thought about it and then finally just did it! The chains are just not me and when I bought the bag I had every intention of doing it.

I use a strap from another bag that clips right on the ends in the same color, most of the time I just use it handheld or crook of the arm.

Congrats! The chain strap is one of the reasons I love the Hamilton, I wear it cross body on my bike... But if you're happy! Haha.

SO pretty!!

I just bought 2 Selma messengers and now I'm craving a tote... It's so hard to quit! Which Coach bags did you get?

I ordered the Madison E/W chestnut tote from Zappos. I have been eyeing it for awhile and it dropped down to $178.00. I was going to wait for the Macy's F&F sale this week which would of been $156.00 but did not want to chance that the tote would still be available or go up in price.

The other tote is just a small nylon tote in indigo from the Coach Online Factory Sale.