New to MK, two new bags in the last month!

LittleLucy

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
In the last month I bought a Hamilton EW in luggage and the small tote in palm saffiano leather. The Hamilton was $199 at the boutique and the palm tote was $104 at the outlet. I NEEDED something in the palm color! It's such a happy color and so saturated! I have always adored the luggage color as well!

Just wanted to share my two new ever MK bags!

I forgot to mention…YES I did cut the strap off the Hamilton! The SA's at the outlet were asking me how I did it. Umm.. just a pair of pliers and a strong grip. I really thought about it and then finally just did it! The chains are just not me and when I bought the bag I had every intention of doing it.

I use a strap from another bag that clips right on the ends in the same color, most of the time I just use it handheld or crook of the arm.

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

backseat5am

Feb 5, 2012
Boston
In the last month I bought a Hamilton EW in luggage and the small tote in palm saffiano leather. The Hamilton was $199 at the boutique and the palm tote was $104 at the outlet. I NEEDED something in the palm color! It's such a happy color and so saturated! I have always adored the luggage color as well!

I forgot to mention…YES I did cut the strap off the Hamilton! The SA's at the outlet were asking me how I did it. Umm.. just a pair of pliers and a strong grip. I really thought about it and then finally just did it! The chains are just not me and when I bought the bag I had every intention of doing it.

I use a strap from another bag that clips right on the ends in the same color, most of the time I just use it handheld or crook of the arm.

Congrats! The chain strap is one of the reasons I love the Hamilton, I wear it cross body on my bike... But if you're happy! Haha.

jrzymomof3

Apr 18, 2013
South Jersey

SO pretty!!

LittleLucy

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
Thanks, I just bought two Coach totes online! What the heck is happening to me?! I am done for awhile……..I hope!

LittleLucy

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
I just bought 2 Selma messengers and now I'm craving a tote... It's so hard to quit! Which Coach bags did you get?
I ordered the Madison E/W chestnut tote from Zappos. I have been eyeing it for awhile and it dropped down to $178.00. I was going to wait for the Macy's F&F sale this week which would of been $156.00 but did not want to chance that the tote would still be available or go up in price.

The other tote is just a small nylon tote in indigo from the Coach Online Factory Sale.