New to MK and just picked this up

Sephora5

Apr 2, 2013
Hi there....I am very new to MK bags. I have a few MK watches and my girls have some boots. I have a ton of LV and Coach and never got into MK - maybe cause I see the same ones over and over.

Well anyways it was really a chance thing. I went to TJ Maxx during lunch the other day and picked this up. The leather is really nice and almost buttery...and it's a good size and I like that it has the crossbody option.

HOWEVER...it was $219.99 plus 6.5% tax (CT). I am not sure if it was worth that much. I am wondering if there would be better prices in an MK Oulet store.

This one is MK Gilmore. It must be an older season since I can't really find it online at all and assume that since it was in TJ's. They had it in black with gold but I was drawn to the Heather Grey one.

So it sits in my room right now tags still on...wondering if I should return it.

Pics attached - one with flash/one without.

Attachments

Last edited:

theheidis

Jun 26, 2011
MK outlets are very expensive I doubt you'd get a better deal if you could even find this there. Plus you can't return at MK outlets (only for store credit) just FYI

Sephora5

Apr 2, 2013
Thanks! So this was a good deal? I picked up a thin wallet in same color matching over weekend. It was $49.99 a lot again but if I decide to keep bag I'll keep wallet.

theheidis

Jun 26, 2011
Average deal for MK, plus they have mostly outlet versions of their bags at the outlets.

cdtracing

Authenticator
Nov 1, 2014
Great Bag. I just bought a Hamilton in luggage brown for under $175 at the TJMAXX close to me. I would have paid more at the outlet. FYI...if you have a TJX rewards MC, you can earn credits to put toward purchases.