New to me

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I have received today my new to me Alexa OS. ️️

It is totally beautifully used. I love how slouchy and creased she is. Approx 5/6 yrs old. I was looking for any everyday bag that I wouldn't be too stressed about. I have new Mulberry bags that I try my best to care for but any bit of rain etc worries me with some of them.

This one is just gorgeous. I have cleaned her with gel and spray. Now just trying to decide wether to send her off for repair with Mulberry? Only a new lock and a tiny bit of worn away leather to the piping at the front xx. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462391419.367437.jpg

2. Congrats Sarah2079 on your yummy chocolate lexie

3. Ooooh Sarah, she's a beaut! So slouchy and schmoozy and such a great colour, you'll get tons of use out of her. Enjoy!

4. She is a gorgeous girl!! Congrats!

5. Thank you. I knew members of here would appreciate her beauty. She is so shabby chic, I love her xx

6. Aww thank you. I didn't know weather to post pics as she is so used but I love her. Xx

7. Thank you. Yep, she reminds me of melted dark chocolate. I am a totally crazy mulberry girl. Xx

8. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462394266.486219.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462394314.506394.jpg
    Two more pics xx

9. Congrats with your beautiful girl! I am sure she'll be a trusted friend!

10. Thank you pussinpearls xx

11. Congrats and enjoy :smile:

12. Congrats! She is lovely! Everyone needs a good workhorse like that in their life. I am certain you'll get some great use out of her!

13. Lovely - just how I like my bags too. Enjoy !

14. She will be a trusty friend. Enjoy this lovely chocolate beauty very much.

15. Superb chewy leather! Congratulations! :smile: