New to me reveal!

Sep 21, 2013
image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi guys! Happy New Year! I've been looking for a new LV bag that's a shoulder bag, not too big or small but enough for things. I have seen reviews and pictures of the Palermo Pm before but it never crossed my mind until I saw this YouTube video. Then as you know very well, my search began since it was a discontinued purse. Anyway, found this beauty in wonderful condition. Everything is great except the handle part where your hand mostly carry is a bit dirty. I tried baby wipes, which took some of the dirt off and almost used the magic easer but didn't because I did a test spot on the strap and didn't like that it dried that spot. Anyway, waiting for my Cadillac cleaner to get here to condition the straps as it looks a bit dry. After that, probably just going to use the Patina Method and Cadillac to condition. Chime in if you have any suggestions for getting the dirt off. Thanks!!!

Please ignore background. Had to cover my toddler's stuff.

View attachment 3561827 View attachment 3561826 Hi guys! Happy New Year! I've been looking for a new LV bag that's a shoulder bag, not too big or small but enough for things. I have seen reviews and pictures of the Palermo Pm before but it never crossed my mind until I saw this YouTube video. Then as you know very well, my search began since it was a discontinued purse. Anyway, found this beauty in wonderful condition. Everything is great except the handle part where your hand mostly carry is a bit dirty. I tried baby wipes, which took some of the dirt off and almost used the magic easer but didn't because I did a test spot on the strap and didn't like that it dried that spot. Anyway, waiting for my Cadillac cleaner to get here to condition the straps as it looks a bit dry. After that, probably just going to use the Patina Method and Cadillac to condition. Chime in if you have any suggestions for getting the dirt off. Thanks!!!

Gorgeous bag! I have the GM and love it, the pleating is so beautiful. If you go to the LV FAQs Forum you will find lengthy threads on cleaning the bags but I frankly don't see the dirt in the picture you posted. Maybe it's more obvious IRL. Enjoys this beauty!

Reactions: baglover2013
View attachment 3561827 View attachment 3561826 Hi guys! Happy New Year! I've been looking for a new LV bag that's a shoulder bag, not too big or small but enough for things. I have seen reviews and pictures of the Palermo Pm before but it never crossed my mind until I saw this YouTube video. Then as you know very well, my search began since it was a discontinued purse. Anyway, found this beauty in wonderful condition. Everything is great except the handle part where your hand mostly carry is a bit dirty. I tried baby wipes, which took some of the dirt off and almost used the magic easer but didn't because I did a test spot on the strap and didn't like that it dried that spot. Anyway, waiting for my Cadillac cleaner to get here to condition the straps as it looks a bit dry. After that, probably just going to use the Patina Method and Cadillac to condition. Chime in if you have any suggestions for getting the dirt off. Thanks!!!

Great choice! This was my first Louis Vuitton and seeing your post makes me sorry I sold mine:smile: I will attach a link below...lovin my bags sells products to treat vachetta leather:smile:

http://www.lovinmybags.co/vachetta-cleanser/

Reactions: baglover2013