New to ME REVEAL!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. congrats!!! It looks brand new and the color IS unique. Enjoy. You have a great collection of LV items. :happydance::happydance:

2. very nice I love it!

3. Congrats :smile:

4. Congrats!

5. the color is hottt!!!

6. Congrats!

7. Very pretty! Congrats!

8. Very nice!

Congrats!

9. I was really looking for any red wallet made by LV that matched but I didnt like the new red LV is using for the epi these days. I even considered Vernis but I saw the Pomme D'Amour it was more like red sparkley lipstick instead of a Candy Apple Red so Vernis for me as a guy was not the right option.

The nice lady that sold it to me said that she might've used it once but I couldn't tell. The card slots looked intact and it smells like new Epi! :yahoo:

Thanks boo!

and

bextasy
    utay_rose
    GreekPharoah
    howardu09
    lisalovesshoes
    Spo0oky
    awhitney
    CoeurVernis
    Alexis168
    paulvipervette
    bunny
    tosh
    LVMOMMY
    EvaLV
    Louis&Mark
    Phédre
    Lv-nowwhat
    cheeky iz
    pro_shopper
    LV-PRADAfanatic
    Redenkeew
    angel_flame
    craigrichie
    adajal
    Yikkie
    Elliespurse
    LV&Lexus07
    freshmess
    LVKeepallfan
    meinjasse
    BagAngel
    Corie
    hippo@alice
    prplhrt21
    shoegirl1975
    _bebee
    psulion08
    heychar

...all you guys always make my obssesion with LV seem so normal! I LVoe it! Thanks soo much for the kind words!

10. Congratulations!!!! :yahoo:I also have a ludlow (but in mono) and absolutely love it, its the most fantastic wallet, you will be really happy!!!!

11. Very nice, congrats!

12. Gorgy, congrats!!! ;)

13. HQ!

[​IMG]

14. love it!!! Congrats

15. SIDE - HQ

[​IMG]