New to me PST Black Cavial Reveal!! Hooray!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received this preloved PSt. I am 5 foot 2 for reference. I love . Wish I could get the wrinkles out but it is in beautiful shape otherwise!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats! Can you show us what you can fit into it? Thinking of GST or PST.

3. Sure, I will take some pics tonight. Very roomy.

4. Congrats! Looks great on you!!

5. Congratulations on your wonderful new to you PST. Looks great on you, enjoy!

6. Looks beautiful on you! Congrats :smile:

7. Woop woop =) I got the exact same! Loves it!

8. Congrats on your PST; it looks great on you.

9. Very nice! Did you keep the Kelly also or decide to return and get this. Both are beautiful classic bags :smile:

10. I sold the Kelly Bag to a buyer who is an attorney. Perfect for her career look.

I then saw a prettty pink m/l pink caviar flap (I will do a reveal soon) and purchased from a seller on ebay. She also had the black PST and I commented to her how I thought that was really pretty but I could only pick one. When the mailman came I had to sign for the package and he had two boxes for me?? I opened the first box and it was the black pst I was very confused but then saw a card in the box, I opened and it said she mailed them both to me and to pick the one I wanted to keep!!! I kid you not she mailed both bags to me! The pink caviar had wear on bottom edges and a little pen mark and wear rub marks around flap edges but you couldn't really see it when carrying the bag. I emailed her I would prob return the pink flap because of the rub wear around flap and she told me to keep both bags!! She just had me promise not to re-sell them. She said if I thought I would sell them one day to let her know first. They had sentimental value to her. I promised and now I have two bags!

Sorry so long but WOW!! She is so sweet, I couldn't believe it. The bags will mean more to me since I got them from such a kind and wonderful person. I won't be afraid to use the pink flap since it had been loved and does have some flaws. Now I have to post it! I will tomorrow.

11. Congrats on your PST, looks good on you!

12. Wow what a story! So nice to hear such a sweet ebay ending! Congrats on both bags!!

13. Beautiful bag :smile:

14. Wow!! Amazing two bags for price of one deal!! Very lucky!! Your seller is so sweet I am sure you will cherish both bags :smile:

15. Beautiful! Enjoy in good health!