New-to-me old goodies are here!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not much for reveals, I tear open packages too fast!

I've had this bag in the back of my mind for a long time...but the color just never came up when I searched. Then, long after I stopped looking, I found her - totally poorly listed in an auction that was about to end. She came yesterday, and she's in perfect condition after some Apple!

Ergo Large Leather Tote (10744) in turquoise!
    [​IMG]

And she came with a non-matching scarf as a bonus (hey, I'll take free, especially if it looks great on my black Carly):
    [​IMG]

And the best part...the bag and scarf came to me for under $100 shipped!!! :yahoo:

2. WOW!! Great deals and beautiful!

3. WOW what an amazing deal on a beautiful tote! AND a bonus scarf? Nice!:woohoo:

4. Thanks! I think I squeeeeeeeeeed so loud yesterday that the neighbors heard me!

And I forgot this star fob I got last week, I'm still deciding what bag it goes best on:
    [​IMG]

5. ohhh I love that star! I keep checking them out the bay but haven't bought one....yet! And what an amazing deal for the bag and scarf! Im NEVER that lucky to get such a great deal on a bag....:shrugs:

6. Gorgeous bag arsweb and at a total steal!!! :wlae:

Just a question, does this bag have legacy stripe lining? TIA.

7. Oh that is a pretty bag! Love the color. :tup:

8. Yes it does!

9. Congrats! That is a lovely color Ergo--I've always wanted one of these too! You got an awesome deal--can't beat a Coach purse for under $100!

10. Beautiful bag and such a nice color too! :yes:

11. WOW! Good things definitely come to those who wait :P Congratulations! I love it when we find things we've been searching for for awhile.

12. Awesome steal! Bag and scarf are lovely and that fab is too cute! Congrats !

13. WOW!!! Congratulations on a great find! Enjoy it!!!

For me this is one of those bags that got away! I bought it at an outlet in June of last year but returned it when I got my teal gigi. I have regretted it ever since and constantly search for it on the bay but have never not found it!

14. Great deal. I love the color of that Ergo!

15. Wow, you did good! Love that color...and the price!