New to me Louis Reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've seen the reveal posts and I was just so excited to do it, too!
    This is my new to me Limited Edition Louis Vuitton Trunks Pouch.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393343314.340510.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393343346.831149.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393343375.665163.jpg

I do love this style but I will say that I love the EPI design/look so much more, I may be selling this because my heart is still set on anything EPI. For now, though, this beauty is my favorite :biggrin:. :love:

Post your New to You goodies here if you'd like, I love to see everyone's finds. :smile:

2. Very cute! Congrats :smile:

3. I think it's really cute.
    Don't sell it - save up for something epi so you can have both

4. Thank you :smile: this is my first Louis to my collection and I'm so darn proud of it!

5. Thank you :biggrin:, I'm thinking I'll probably just do that, I love how much this handy pouch holds, plus 2 (or more) will always be better than 1. Hehe. 😊

6. Congrats, plus I agree definitely keep it, it's such a handy little thing to have in your collection. Just save up and add to it over time. :smile:

7. This is cute and rare, don't sell! Congrats!

8. I agree with the others. Don't sell it, it"s perfect!

9. Nice one!

10. nice - congrats!

11. Very pretty, congrats!

12. Congrats.....love it!

13. very cute!! like it!!!👏👍😃

14. Congrats

15. Oh noooo, don't sell this one! It's too special. Save up for the Epi and keep this baby! :graucho: