New to me (instant/first) reveal (with story)

Years ago I discovered this bag and at that point it was already discontinued. I have wanted this beauty since then but gave up the hunt as I didn't want to buy off eBay. Yesterday I went to a consignment store in Vancouver and there was my bag!! Just sitting there with other LV lovelies!

I wish I had discovered this bag when it was in production... But I'm very happy with this purchase! It's in really good condition and that's all I could ask for!

Pen marks/rips/stains/smells are deal breakers. And this bag has none of the above.

Attachments

• 1399737678420.jpg
    1399737678420.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 584
Years ago I discovered this bag and at that point it was already discontinued. I have wanted this beauty since then but gave up the hunt as I didn't want to buy off eBay. Yesterday I went to a consignment store in Vancouver and there was my bag!! Just sitting there with other LV lovelies!

I wish I had discovered this bag when it was in production... But I'm very happy with this purchase! It's in really good condition and that's all I could ask for!

Pen marks/rips/stains/smells are deal breakers. And this bag has none of the above.
I have this bag and love it!! Congrats!