“New to me” grey Alexa

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my first purchase of the year... allowed only because I’m selling a few others!

I was tempted by this bag when it first came out, but missed out through being indecisive. But eventually one appeared in good condition - here she is:

IMG_8855.jpg

2. Gorgeous!

Skater likes this.
  3. Beautiful, congrats!

Skater likes this.
  4. Thanks ladies! It’s the pavement grey version, and I think the leather is called silky calf - can anyone confirm, and would you recommend Collonil spray or gel for this?

Unfortunately there was no care card with the bag...

5. Such a beautiful shade! Congrats!

6. Dear Pessie, beautiful!!
    Love it - The leather looks really soft..:love:
    I believe this is silky calf.
    You may use the Collonil gel and then the spray.
    This is how I treat all my Mulberry bags - It is the perfect combination for them ;)

7. That’s what I was thinking too - usually works well!

8. She’s a stunner! Congratulations on a beautiful Lexy!

Skater likes this.
  9. Thank you Mayfly! x

10. It’s gorgeous! Lexies are the best.

Skater and Gringach like this.
  11. They are fab! But I now need to sell one as I have three... not including my Alexa clutch (surely that doesn’t count)

12. I’m biased (ahem), but three Lexies sound very reasonable to me.

Skater likes this.
  13. Love this! Congratulations :smile: I used to have a foggy grey Alexa and still regret parting with it!

Skater likes this.
  14. Where did you wind up getting this? I have my eye on the pavement grey alexa. I think she will be my next bag purchase...You know....If I ever find one!

Skater likes this.
  15. Hi, I managed to find one on eBay - they seem to appear quite rarely (presumably because they were only sold for one season) so I set up an eBay alert when I decided I did want one after all, having passed when they were originally on sale... and after a while this one appeared!

You could also contact some reputable resellers and ask them to let you know if they get any in stock - e.g. npnbags, labelsmostwanted, thefinerthingsaberdeen...

Good luck!