New to me. Excited. Embossed exotic Kristin

Yes, the Kristin Clubhouse posts are old...the Kristin line is several years old but it's a nice line still and plenty of TPF'ers still love them. My very first Coach bag was a Kristin OpArt Hobo. I regret that I sold it now.

Yes, the Kristin Clubhouse posts are old...the Kristin line is several years old but it's a nice line still and plenty of TPF'ers still love them. My very first Coach bag was a Kristin OpArt Hobo. I regret that I sold it now.

I figured I would post since it will be a reveal. I think the color will be perfect and it's so different looking.

I did I posted here in the main clubhouse forum and in the Kristin forum. Only got views responses here [emoji23][emoji23][emoji8]

Except in unusual situations like warning other posters about a fake or a bad seller, it's best to post in only one forum for each subject. "Cross-posting" as it's called is discouraged by most forums because it leads to clutter and confusion when the same subject is posted in more than one place.

As others have suggested, post Reveals in the main forum. Reveals often have multiple pics in one post of the bag you're revealing. Posts about a specific line or a bag from an older line should really go in the Clubhouse under that specific line, even if the other posts are old. Usually bumping up older posts is discouraged but it's a bit different with the Clubhouse posts since a lot of our members DO buy older styles that may not have been available for years. Keeping posts about bags belonging to the same line together also helps other members who might be thinking about buying a bag from that line - they can get an idea of what it looks like and try to find names and information of something they just bought or might be considering.

It sounds confusing but it makes sense once you see why things are organised the way they are.

Except in unusual situations like warning other posters about a fake or a bad seller, it's best to post in only one forum for each subject. "Cross-posting" as it's called is discouraged by most forums because it leads to clutter and confusion when the same subject is posted in more than one place.

As others have suggested, post Reveals in the main forum. Reveals often have multiple pics in one post of the bag you're revealing. Posts about a specific line or a bag from an older line should really go in the Clubhouse under that specific line, even if the other posts are old. Usually bumping up older posts is discouraged but it's a bit different with the Clubhouse posts since a lot of our members DO buy older styles that may not have been available for years. Keeping posts about bags belonging to the same line together also helps other members who might be thinking about buying a bag from that line - they can get an idea of what it looks like and try to find names and information of something they just bought or might be considering.

It sounds confusing but it makes sense once you see why things are organised the way they are.

Thank you please feel free to close this post and when the bag arrives I will post in the clubhouse