New (to me) Bruno Magli bag!

Very cute, very nice color! Love the extra strap. I don't care for their shoes though, I bought my husband a pair and they look strangely cheap.

Oh really? Wow I didn't expect that! :sad:

I assumed they were high-end (ish!!!) cos of their reputation for shoes but oh well!

I'm getting the strap shortened tomorow cos otherwise I'll just get jean dye all over it !! :sad:

I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of Bruno Magli purses and shoes. My favorite pair of shoes were the beige Magli ones I bought when I had my first "business" job (outside the pizza parlor); at that time I paid $175 for them (ouch!, I was just 17). The leather was great. I had the heel replaced a few times, but they finally gave out. They lasted about 17 years - the leather was incredible.

I know you'll enjoy your new purchase - wear it in good health!

I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of Bruno Magli purses and shoes. My favorite pair of shoes were the beige Magli ones I bought when I had my first "business" job (outside the pizza parlor); at that time I paid $175 for them (ouch!, I was just 17). The leather was great. I had the heel replaced a few times, but they finally gave out. They lasted about 17 years - the leather was incredible.

I know you'll enjoy your new purchase - wear it in good health!

That's great to hear ! Thanks :tup: