New (to me) Bruno Magli bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, I just recieved my bag from ebay and would love to hear what you guys think!:flowers:

Attached Files:

2. very pretty, classic design!

3. Thanks! I was hoping it was classic and not just an old ladies bag :upsidedown:

4. Cute...I love vintage!

5. Very pretty.

6. Thanks!! :smile:The leathers sooo silky

7. Very cute, very nice color! Love the extra strap. I don't care for their shoes though, I bought my husband a pair and they look strangely cheap.

8. Oh really? Wow I didn't expect that! :sad:

I assumed they were high-end (ish!!!) cos of their reputation for shoes but oh well!

I'm getting the strap shortened tomorow cos otherwise I'll just get jean dye all over it !! :sad:

9. :P It's cute, but I have to admit, it reminds me of Sophia's bags from Golden Girls!

10. Gorgeous bag in a gorgeous color! Definitely not an "old lady" bag. It's timeless and extremely elegant. You wear it well!

11. wow thanks:shame:

12. Very classy!!!!!!!!!! Great buy!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Nice!

14. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of Bruno Magli purses and shoes. My favorite pair of shoes were the beige Magli ones I bought when I had my first "business" job (outside the pizza parlor); at that time I paid $175 for them (ouch!, I was just 17). The leather was great. I had the heel replaced a few times, but they finally gave out. They lasted about 17 years - the leather was incredible.

I know you'll enjoy your new purchase - wear it in good health!

15. That's great to hear ! Thanks :tup: