New to me Birkin reveal

EMDOC

Sep 5, 2011
I wanted to start off by recognizing all the TPF members who donate their time to authenticate items that we cannot physically buy at a boutique or just cannot lend ourselves to pay full price for. Because of your experience and attention to detail, we can shop confidently from reputable online resellers. Thank you!

This reveal is not my first Hermes (I bought my Evelyne from an H store in Honolulu), but it is my very first birkin in my all time favorite color/hardware combination. I'm am so very proud to share her with you all. Without further adieu... The newest addition to the family...Black Togo leather with gorgeous gold hardware. I'm so happy to have her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,155
I wanted to start off by recognizing all the TPF members who donate their time to authenticate items that we cannot physically buy at a boutique or just cannot lend ourselves to pay full price for. Because of your experience and attention to detail, we can shop confidently from reputable online resellers. Thank you!

This reveal is not my first Hermes (I bought my Evelyne from an H store in Honolulu), but it is my very first birkin in my all time favorite color/hardware combination. I'm am so very proud to share her with you all. Without further adieu... The newest addition to the family...Black Togo leather with gorgeous gold hardware. I'm so happy to have her.

Congrats on your new classic