New to LV!

1. I've decided to take the plunge.
    I don't own any LV but I'm drawn to the Speedy 40, for lugging a lot of stuff around for myself and the kids and travelling.

I have money set aside for a new Bbag, Chloe and LV... but before I bought I wanted to get your input!!

I set my LV limit at 1400.
    I don't need to spend all of it!

What would you suggest? And I have no idea what things look like by name, so if there is a directory or something for me to peek at online? :blink:
    Otherwise the names won't mean much to me...sorry I just realized this fact may make my question difficult to answer!! :lol:

2. Go to eluxury.com or LV's website. I think a Speedy would be perfect for what you are looking for. :biggrin:

3. Do you like a hand held bag or a shoulder bag? Are you looking for a big size bag or medium or small? You can find most of the LV bags at Eluxury.com, they are the only authorized on-line LV dealer.

4. I'm on my sk right now, so I can't post links...but go to eluxury.com and vuitton.com to see the catalogues/prices.

Personally I'd go with a cabas mezzo, antigua cabas GM, or saleya style/sized bag instead of a speedy 40. It's a handheld bag and lugging that around would get tiring, as opposed to the bags I mentioned which are shoulder bags.

Hopefull you'll get more opinions from folks that can post links!

5. Thanks girls!! I'm off to a soccer game then I'll check the links and let you know what I decide later!!!

6. wow $1400. I have yet to set my limit that high yet. Including tax, mine would be like $1000 max.

7. louisvuitton.com will show a better selection of all Louis Vuittons available (with a few exceptions like cerises). You can't order anything from louisvuitton.com, but you can see a wide variety that you can purchase either on eluxury.com or in the boutique.

8. Ok I'm back!!
    I can't order anything from eluxury because I'm in Canada.
    I like the idea of a shoulder strap, but prefer the look of the Speedy 40.
    Thanks for all of the help!!
    I'm going to go and check the website now!

9. OK here we go...

I LOVE the...
    Speedy 35/40
    Mizi (so cute but not what I need...but SO CUTE)
    B. Horizontal
    Cabas Mezzo!!
    Vanvin GM
    Babylone

I can see why you girls are addicted.

10. Great choices!!!;)

11. Thanks!! What are your favourites?
    and OHHHHHH I want a Spy!!!

12. I LOVE them all!!!:lol: Out of the ones you've posted I LOVE the cabas (very handy), speedy and mizi!!! Vavin and Babylone are very similar to Cabas, IMO so any of those bags would be a great choice!

13. Thanks!

14. Just a thought but if you're looking at a Speedy 40, you might consider a Keepall 45 which is shaped like a Speedy and just a tad larger (about 18 inches I think) and you can get it with or without a shoulder strap. It is a bit more rugged than a Speedy too with leather strips that goes around and under the bag. That's what I want for my next LV!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice