New To LV...Which Is Your Favorite Wallet? I Need Suggestions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! A few months ago I bought 2 LV Mono pieces which I never carried. Yesterday I received a Speedy 30 B in DE and am taking it out today. Despite watching many YT videos I cannot decide on a wallet.
    My SA favors the Zippy....Thank you :smile:

Barginhntr likes this.
  2. The Zippy is indeed a great wallet.

3. Zippy is good. I also like the Sarah and Adele wallet. I have both of these and Sarah is great for daily use.

Yuki85 and Bag*Hound like this.
  4. Thank you! any suggestions for a wallet when I carry in a smaller bag?

5. I have the Victorine in monogram world tour and it’s pretty good till now. But I do see few have faced issues with it. May be you can look into Victorine wallet club house.

Bag*Hound likes this.
  6. Thank you, I will. What do you mean by 'faced issues'?

7. Some glazing issues I believe. I just got it few months back so I don’t have any issues till now either with canvas cracking or glazing. But as am also relatively new to LV am not sure on the durability...

Bag*Hound likes this.
  8. Thank you for your explanation. You were very helpful :smile:

9. Zoe wallet or Zippy coin purse.

Bag*Hound likes this.
  10. Long: I've had Sarah, Emilie and Josephine. Favourite: Sarah NM empreinte.
    Compact: I've had Victorine, Adele compact and Rosalie. Favourites: Victorine empreinte and, for tiny bags, Rosalie offers big bang for your buck!

jbags07 and Bag*Hound like this.
  11. I too had hard time choosing which wallet is best for my needs. i had the victorine wallet and had issues after few months of use. right now i am using the zipped card holder. it has 5 card slots with zipper compartment. and using the key pouch for my metro card and other extra. i think the zippy coin purse is a good one.

Bag*Hound likes this.
  12. I love both my full size zippy wallet & also my zippy coin purses. Favorite style of wallet!

MagpieInTraining and Bag*Hound like this.
  13. I love my Clemence wallet. Not as big as a Zippy but it fits everything I need (and more) ;)

jbags07, Bag*Hound and uhpharm01 like this.
  14. Crazy about my Clemence

jbags07, Bag*Hound and uhpharm01 like this.
  15. My favorite is the zippy compact because it unzips all the way around and fits inside my “mini” and “bb” bags.
    I have two full size zippy wallets and I love them I feel everything is secure.
    I also have the Sarah but don’t use it often.

Suburbachic and Bag*Hound like this.