NEW to LV... Suggestions for 1st Bag?

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!! You're so sweet, you make me feel so welcome!! :shame: I'm paying a visit to the LV store and Neiman's tomorrow and I'm so excited already I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! I *think* I'm going to get the Speedy in Monogram, but I'm already planning out what I'll get after THAT. :sweatdrop: I'll probably waitlist myself for an Azur Speedy too!! LOL.

You're right! LV IS addictive, and I haven't even bought my first bag yet!

My first bag (this jan!) was the mono speedy and I love it so much! But, if you have fallen in love w/the azur..maybe go that route! Let us know what you decide...fun!

I just bought the large Ellipse and I absolutely love it.

My only problem with the Mono Speedy is that they are pretty common.

I was at the LV store in Chicago and looked at the two larger Mono-Speedys (the 35 and the 40) but I fell in LOVE with the Ellipse. Funky and awesome.

Love!

My first suggestion would be mono speedy 30 or 35 (yup I'm a bit biased as my first was mono speedy 30) but if ur wanting a spacious, lightweight shoulder bag then consider the Lockit Horizontal. I'm soooo loving that bag!!

Good luck, welcome to the wonderful (tho addictive) world of LV!!! Let us know what you decide!!

If you like Azur, you should buy Azur speedy 30/25. You can use the rest of money to buy a wallet or pochette/cles. I also fell in love with LV because of Damier Azur...so I want LV so badly and I bought the mono speedy first to satisfy myself....it turned out I sold the mono speedy after one month and I still wanted Azur better...so choose the one that you really LOVE. I sold my mono speedy to my friend and I lost almost $150 for that. :sad: