New to Juicy Charms!

bjayadesigns

Apr 26, 2010
I have always like Juicy because pink is my fave color and they are so girly! Ive been using Juicy perfume for years and now I want to start collecting the charms but I dont know where to start! What should my 1st one be?

If you love girly and pink like me you have to get the princess carriage thats the only one i was willing to pay full price for lol and i think its the most expensive charm there is but its worth it

Collecting charm is really fun and addicted . So I think you will better collect sale charm first and it will less expensive than buying full price item. After few round of sale charm , you will know what is the rare charm and what's charm might sold out before sale.

Good luck and have fun. I remember I bought carriage charm too. And this one I never seen it go on sale anywhere and the Daisy flower bouquet.

I have always like Juicy because pink is my fave color and they are so girly! Ive been using Juicy perfume for years and now I want to start collecting the charms but I dont know where to start! What should my 1st one be?

Collecting charms can be a lot of fun. I'd suggest buying only new charms for now.
The Juicy Couture charms are sold by most of the larger retailers like Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, etc. Also of course the Juicy Couture boutiques. If you haven't already, I'd start by visiting a store and looking over the charms, as they can be quite different when seen in real life. Stick to the ones you love, don't buy just because it's on sale, or you may wind up with several charms that are just OK, not real favorites.

One of the first things is to decide if you are going to wear the charms and how they will be worn. They can be worn on a bracelet or a charm holder necklace or starter necklace. And pick it out in person, as the bracelets can run on the large side, and the starter necklaces run small.

I just purchased my first charm!! I got the pink martini glass! Im so excited. I think the next one will be the carriage but I am going to *TRY* and wait til after Christmas lol we will see how that goes!

I got my Martini Charm in the mail today and I love it it is sooo cute! I also went to TJ Maxx today and they had 6 different charms all for $19.99 I didnt get 1 yet but hopefully will soon!