New to Hermes...Picotin GM..Yes, No?

PalaceGreen

Dec 17, 2008
I am making the jump from Chanel to Hermes. Though I am relatively new to tpf, this seems like a likely progression. I own many classic and some not so classic (but cool!) Chanel bags.

I am looking for a casual spring/summer bag. Do you recommend the Picotin GM. I favor the Blue Jean color.

Thanks so much!

I am making the jump from Chanel to Hermes. Though I am relatively new to tpf, this seems like a likely progression. I own many classic and some not so classic (but cool!) Chanel bags.

I am looking for a casual spring/summer bag. Do you recommend the Picotin GM. I favor the Blue Jean color.

Thanks so much!

I love the GM Picotin. It looks great in Blue Jean.:heart:

I love the GM picotin!!! It would be wonderful in Blue Jean, Vert Anis, Etoupe. Good luck tracking one down, they are rare but still around. It carries loads and is such lovely leather!!

LURVE the Picotin ( I have two...and want more)

If you have a boutique nearby, I would suggest trying the different sizes on though. Some folks find the GM too big...

Make sure you havea back up color too....

I love them! I don't have one yet, but if BH would've had a color I liked, I think I would have gotten it. The PMs are totally adorable, but the GM (or is it MM?) suits my needs better.

Good luck on your first H bag purchase!

I have a GM picotin in Ebene and I love it! It holds tons and the shoulder straps are very comfy. Love the slouchy, casual vibe! Good luck in your search! :tup: