New to Hermes...Picotin GM..Yes, No?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am making the jump from Chanel to Hermes. Though I am relatively new to tpf, this seems like a likely progression. I own many classic and some not so classic (but cool!) Chanel bags.

I am looking for a casual spring/summer bag. Do you recommend the Picotin GM. I favor the Blue Jean color.

Thanks so much!

2. I love the GM Picotin. It looks great in Blue Jean.:heart:

3. I love the GM picotin!!! It would be wonderful in Blue Jean, Vert Anis, Etoupe. Good luck tracking one down, they are rare but still around. It carries loads and is such lovely leather!!

4. #4 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    I have it in GM in the BJ and it's a great bag.
    Just haven't got around to wearing it out yet :nogood:

5. Sounds like a good choice to me. Good luck with your search. H bags can have a habit of playing hard to get :search:

6. Love the idea -- think there is/was recently one on ebay for a good price (get the experts to authenticate though).

7. LURVE the Picotin ( I have two...and want more)

If you have a boutique nearby, I would suggest trying the different sizes on though. Some folks find the GM too big...

Make sure you havea back up color too....

8. I don't own one but seeing them on the forum they fit the bill for what you are looking for.Love how it looks in the different leathers.

9. I love them! I don't have one yet, but if BH would've had a color I liked, I think I would have gotten it. The PMs are totally adorable, but the GM (or is it MM?) suits my needs better.

Good luck on your first H bag purchase!

10. I just purchased a bj picotin gm! I haven't used it yet, as I'm waiting for spring/summer to roll around, but I love it more than I thought I would. Thumbs up from me! :tup:

11. Sounds ideal for what you are looking for. Welcome to the orange side, it is all downhill from now on LOL

12. Welcome to H!
    I do not have a Picotin myself, but I find the design lovely! A Picotin in Bleu Jean would be wonderful!

13. I have a GM picotin in Ebene and I love it! It holds tons and the shoulder straps are very comfy. Love the slouchy, casual vibe! Good luck in your search! :tup:

14. I have a Picotin MM in Blue Jean and love it!!!

15. it's mine. :sad: just making some room, DH refuses to give up any more closet space.... since my new birkin arrived :crybaby: