New to Hermes! Need Help!

dialv

VCA*Hermes*Yorkie
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Hello all, I just put my name down for my first Hermes bag. I picked the 32 Kelly Togo in Raison with silver hardware. He said there is quite the wait but that's okay. Is this a good choice? I have quite a few dark Chanel bags so I thought I would try a differerent color. I wear casual clothes mostly (3 boys), but is there a color I should have considered.
Your advise is greatly appreciated.:smile:

Togo is a great, durable, everyday leather. Color and hardware are purely a personal preference. Since you have many dark color bags, a color bag is an excellent addition. In addition, Hermes colors for bags are just stunning and makes the whole outfit pop. Raison has many shades to it so you can wear it with blues, blacks, and browns. The wait won't be too long. Post some photos when you get the bag.

Congratulations!!!
You made a great choice. Raisin is a fantastic color that goes with almost all the colors, and Togo is a very durable easy to use leather!:yahoo:

I live in Canada, he said the wait is a year or so. I saw a picture of the orange kelly and that one is nice too. I wear jeans quite a bit so I want to make sure it will match up all right.

I think that it will be easier to wear raisin than orange, though they're both beautiful colors. I find raisin very "in" at the moment and it looks great with many other colors; black, brown, blue.... So if you wear a lot of jeans, raisin will look great! And togo is a fab leather, not too heavy to carry and very durable.

CONGRATS! It will be worth the wait! :yes: :tup:

Congratulations, I agree with all that's been written already. Raisin is a very easy to work with color. I love Orange too, but it definitely stands out. :yes:

Hi guccigal07, thanks for the link. I saw this bag but I have to save up anyway so I would feel better buying one from a Hermes boutique. I did print off a copy though so I can pin it up!