New to “H” bearn wallet- which color???

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
hi all, i am a Chanel girl and want to get a special wallet i narrowed it down to the bearn wallet. (Full size) i have blue, pink, black, beige and red classic flaps and would like your opinion of which color you recommend with the color palette of Chanel flaps. This is going to be prob my only Hermes purchase so i want it to be a keeper and something I’ll cherish!! There’s so many beautiful colors it’s so confusing.. do i get a fun color or stick with neutral like gold? Thanks in advance

What is your absolute favourite colour? We can give you current suggestions from there. Even if a wallet is a necessity, I think a fun colour makes you happy everytime you use it. :heart:

I like blue. The colors are amazing i really don’t need to match with the current bags i have do i?
You are in luck, there are many, many lovely blues out there now with Bleu du Nord being one of the newest and most current. I would get a well-loved colour and not match your bag. The contrast would make it easier to find. Good luck and happy shopping!

Reactions: tlamdang08
If you can find one rouge de coeur or any bright red would be nice. I like wallets in bright colours so I can see them in the depths of any bag at a glance. You will have to check for availability.

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
Hello dear would you consider a compact bearn instead? A full size bearn will take up alot of space in medium classic flaps, unless you are using jumbos. For wallets and SLGs I am a boring practical person so I will go for black or darker colors. Gold, etoupe, darker blues and reds are lovely. Good luck deciding!

Yes! Since i saw your pic of the blue made me positive i want blue. Which shade do you like of the two i posted?
I love both blues, I have both in purses and you can’t go wrong with either one. I would personally go with the first one. Blue electric is my favorite H blue so I’m biased.:heart: