New to GRYSON..which bag looks better and which do you like more?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag do you like better?

1. I like the tall Gryson Heidi Tote more

2. I like the smaller Gryson Sophie Satchel more

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Regardless of whether or not you need to carry a lot of stuff or not, which bag do you think LOOKS better?

Any thoughts are appreciated! TIA!:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. I voted for the Sophie satchel. The other one is okay, but I'm a satchel kind of girl : )

3. I like the Heidi but hear that it is heavy and hard to use (search the forum). Also that it sold for very cheap, e.g., $199, at Nordstrom's Rack, etc.

4. Smaller bag. I think smaller bags in most cases always look better and more stylish but big bags are great cram bags.

5. I like size and shape of Sophie better

6. voted for sophie
    it's SO much more cuter than the other one

7. My vote's for the Sophie

8. i like the proportional of the heidi tote more

9. I love them both.

But if I HAD to choose I would go with the satchel. I am a total satchel girl!!

10. I really prefer the Sophie even though I usually can't do satchels, but
    if you can I think the Sophie is the prettier bag.

11. Ok, I got the SOPHIE! YAY! :wlae::yahoo::upsidedown::choochoo: Will post pics soon!

12. congrats!

13. Just wanted to chime in that I prefer the look of Sophie. But you already bought it - can't wait to see pics! :yahoo:

14. Like the look of the sophie better