New To Goyard

I ordered my first Goyard on Tuesday. I am getting the St. Louis in the new grey color. I can not wait to get it. Salesperson said I should have it no later than last week in February.

Hi all-

New to the posting, but not the form. I have a St Louis PM I got for Christmas while I was back in the US. Now I'm in love with the Marquis....I currently live in Singapore, and I know the new store will be a mad house once it opens. I've seen on here that I can still contact the Paris store to order one, but I can't find the thread. Anyone know what i need to look for?

Thank you for the help!:smile:

I ordered my first Goyard on Tuesday. I am getting the St. Louis in the new grey color. I can not wait to get it. Salesperson said I should have it no later than last week in February.

Congrats!! I haven't gotten a new Goyard for a year already, even more so now because I am saving for a baby. Can only satisfy my 'itch' by reading all your buys! Congrats!!! Grey is a beautiful colour!

Do any of you girls know the name of this pink colored goyard? They don't sell goyard around me so I can't go to the store and ask :sad:
2e1akvb.jpg

I had one in light pink which was bought some years ago but it was only available for a certain period of time. Sorry, not familiar with this shade of pink.
Didn't know they had it in this color.

Do any of you girls know the name of this pink colored goyard? They don't sell goyard around me so I can't go to the store and ask :sad:
2e1akvb.jpg

Does anyone else have trouble getting any response from Goyard Paris via Email?

I tried emailing them a few months back regarding repairs, then this week regarding the purchase of a st. louis PM. It's always that particular location that I get no response from. Is there a magic phrase I have to use? I don't speak french, is that a problem? At this rate why do I feel like I have get on my knees and beg to be able to buy a product from them? Might as well take my money to the local LV store. (Sorry, I'm feeling very frustrated with that Goyard paris and I wanted to vent a little).

ujili - Paris and London actually delivers to anywhere you live and I believe it would be more expensive to buy in Singapore when it opens. I have not bought anything directly from them as I also live in Asia because they are unable to personalise it via phone/email order.

PM me if you want their contact.
Can I have their email address please?
So, I can order a Saint Louis PM:smile:
TIA:smile: