New To Goyard

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered my first Goyard on Tuesday. I am getting the St. Louis in the new grey color. I can not wait to get it. Salesperson said I should have it no later than last week in February.

2. Congrats!

3. Congrats! Can't wait to see it.:smile:

4. Hi all-

New to the posting, but not the form. I have a St Louis PM I got for Christmas while I was back in the US. Now I'm in love with the Marquis....I currently live in Singapore, and I know the new store will be a mad house once it opens. I've seen on here that I can still contact the Paris store to order one, but I can't find the thread. Anyone know what i need to look for?

Thank you for the help!:smile:

5. Congrats!! I haven't gotten a new Goyard for a year already, even more so now because I am saving for a baby. Can only satisfy my 'itch' by reading all your buys! Congrats!!! Grey is a beautiful colour!

6. Do any of you girls know the name of this pink colored goyard? They don't sell goyard around me so I can't go to the store and ask :sad: [​IMG]

7. I had one in light pink which was bought some years ago but it was only available for a certain period of time. Sorry, not familiar with this shade of pink.
    Didn't know they had it in this color.

8. Hi All,

I came across a posting that mentioned we could order Goyard via phone/email from Paris or the UK. Does anyone know the contact information?

Thanks!

9. Where did you order yours? I ordered mine too, but she said May.

10. I believe 233@Goyard.com is the email for the Paris maison.:smile:

11. Thank you very much! :smile:

Is there some sort of form I need to fill out or can I just be blunt and ask them directly for prices?

12. I think you can be blunt...its an email after all.:smile:

13. Does anyone else have trouble getting any response from Goyard Paris via Email?

I tried emailing them a few months back regarding repairs, then this week regarding the purchase of a st. louis PM. It's always that particular location that I get no response from. Is there a magic phrase I have to use? I don't speak french, is that a problem? At this rate why do I feel like I have get on my knees and beg to be able to buy a product from them? Might as well take my money to the local LV store. (Sorry, I'm feeling very frustrated with that Goyard paris and I wanted to vent a little).

14. Can I have their email address please?
    So, I can order a Saint Louis PM:smile:
    TIA:smile:

15. These are the last ones that I have used:
    lucio@europeandesigns.net - Goyard US at SF
    london116@goyard.com - Robert- Francis Moir at London
    233@Goyard.com - Florent Zanuto - Maison Goyard- Paris