New To Goyard

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yeah, I think it's still at the Peninsula although I haven't been there since it re opened. St. Louis is nice especially for travel since it's light weight. Which color are you eyeing on? The marine blue and the black and tan are both gorgeous colors. Actually, all of their colors are nice. What I like with Goyard is it is hand painted so no two bags are alike.

Hmmm.. It's quite difficult to decide when other brands speak to you, haha! Both the Celine and LV are good choices as well. But it all boils down to which one you will be the happiest with. :smile:

2. Maybe you should consider getting it from Taipei. They are the 2nd cheapest place to get outside of Europe. Hongkong's very much more expensive as it's under a reseller where else Taipei is a direct distributor. Very nice SAs as well.

3. I know! It's so mind boggling...i want a St. Louis because it looks fun lol....i like the marine blue best so far but yellow speaks out to me as well...gotta decide what to get when i go to HK on Feb 21st!:smile:

4. I see...The thing is that I don't go to Taipei and don't see myself going there...However, I am going to Europe in June and maybe I'll grab it then...:smile:

5. Watch out! Those two colors are really pretty you might end up getting both:graucho:

6. LOL...ONE BY ONE!:smile:

7. Hey! Do you know the price for St. Louis in HK?

8. That's unfortunate. I carry my Pink St. Louis all over when I travel from Monaco to some far way places, known for their humidity. The weather conditions vary and are extreme. My bag looks brand new, and I've never had any issues, be it the so called cracking, or colour transfer. I must be one of the lucky ones:amazed::amazed:

9. Sorry, I don't know current price since it has been 2 years since I last bought a St. Louis.

10. Oh ok lol....

11. Hi. I was in Hongkong yesterday. All colors for St. Louis are available
    in Goyard at the Peninsula. :biggrin:

12. Thanks for sharing!!! Can't wait to get mines!! It's coming tomorrow :biggrin:

13. Thanks for the update. Do you by any chance know how much the St. Louis costs in HK? or a rough estimate?:smile: