New to Goyard, with some ??'s

oatmella

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Hello everyone! I just discovered Goyard, and have some questions for those knowledgable about the brand.
I am interested in the St. Louis tote in the medium size ... is that called the PM? The colors I am most drawn to are the lighter blue and white/grey. Does anyone know the pricing on this bag, and if the white would have a tendency to get dirty (or is it easy to clean?). Are these bags pretty durable? I would be using it as an everyday bag.

Thanks so much!!

Hi oatmella! Welcome to the Goyard family. I'd recommend to take a look at the other postings in this forum. I believe that most, if not all, of your questions can be answered here.
I personally love the St Louis. I have the black/black PM, and a green GM. Oh yeah, I believe the smaller of the two is called the "PM." It's a great everyday bag, and can hold quite a bit of things. Just my opinion...get a bag organizer. Since the St.Louis can carry so many things, if you're like me, and take full advantage of its' size, things can get lost in it :lol:. A bag organizer helps me tremendously.
As for durability, again, I'd check out the forum. I'd personally say that the bag is very durable. Some people got the corners reinforced to prevent wear-n-tear, and I believe I read somewhere that someone got the corners reinforced after his/her bag after it wore through.
Pricing is also posted in this forum.
Good luck!

Thanks! I just found a price list in another posting. I actually live within an hour of the San Francisco store, it's just hard to find the time to go there since I work and have two young kids.

I have a white PM St. Louis and it has held up very well. I have both sizes, and I usually prefer to carry my GM because the shoulder straps are longer. Make sure you try on both at the store when you have a chance.