New to Givenchy

Mar 19, 2011
So i really love the pandora bag. I just don't know how to shop for one. Between the three different sizes, the two leather options and all of the colors, I have no idea what would be best.

Do you all think that the large one is to large? Do most go with the medium size? Do most of you like the look of that distressed leather or the pebbled.

Before Givenchy, I bought Chanel and Balenciaga. So this is all new to me. I just love the construction of this bag. So I want to get 1 or 2 of them. I went to Barneys and I really don't know.

How are they with colors. Are they always doing greys and browns, or is it completely seasonal and depend?

Do they hold their value like chanel does?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Medium is the most commonly purchased size. Large is very big. The type of leather is really up to you. They are equally loved and worn by Gbag fans. Black is the only definite constant. Greys and browns come and go. They have been repeated, so missing a color during a season is not the end all. The prices have increased but nothing like the hikes of Chanel and LV. Gbags, like most brands do not retain value like Chanel.

I would suggest you read the Pandora thread. That will give you alot of information about the style.