new to forum & just made 1st Chanel purchase!

staceyy

Apr 13, 2006
hi Everyone!

I've been browsing these forums for awhile. I've also been admiring all of your beautiful handbags. I believe this was the reason I finally decided to splurge and get the medium Cambon tote..(see pic below). I got it in the black w/ white logo. Can't wait to get it, hopefully by Friday. I really like the Medallion Cavier with silver hardware alsoo. Since this was my first purchase I felt a little less guilty buying the Cambon priced a lil lower.. :wtf: I also think this bag will be something I can use daily.

My heart already goes nuts when I see this back. I can't imagine when I get it... :nuts:

Attachments

• Chanel_LIGNE_CAMBON_small_tote.jpg
    Chanel_LIGNE_CAMBON_small_tote.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 105
Hey, You have purchased such a cute handbag, good choice, you are going to love it! You will have to post pics when it arrives!
Welcome to the Purse Forum!
xxxRosexxx

:welcome: Welcome to the forum!! And congrats on your first chanel! You'll love it! So.....what's your second chanel purchase gonna be?? The problem I have with chanel is that I can't stop at one!!!:wlae: It is highly addictive!!:yes:

thank you everyone for the nice welcome. I will definately post pics once my baby arrives.

GTOFAN: I love your black/black totes. I had such a hard time deciding on whether I wanted black/white or black/black.

PGN: I am scared of my addiction already & I haven't even gotten my 1st one in my hands yet. I do know I want a white handbag next. there are so many to choose from though. but in the meantime I will enjoy my Cambon when it arrives.

Welcome Staceyy. The black with white CC's is a fabulous choice and the Cambon style is so fun. You'll love your tote I'm sure. Congrats and be sure to post your pics when you receive it!