New to forum advice on first YSL

WeiryGirl

Mar 9, 2010
Hi there, I've heard so much about the wonderful people on this forum, so I decided I have to join in on the fun. I have been wanting to get a YSL bag for a while now and really love a few styles (Rive Gauche, Muse and Easy). I think because of the long strap option that the Rive Gauche would be my pick, but I'm hoping someone can enable me on one of these styles, perhaps give any standout cons to certain ones, etc. Thanks so much. I'm so happy to be on here.

welcome and what a good choice you're making with the RG. i love the RG because it can be a shoulder or hand-held bag. it's a classic and timeless bag imo and you can easily start a collection with it and go to the muse and easy. fyi - ysl patent leather is divine so if your first ysl bag is leather, then the second one must be a patent. i highly recommend them b/c they're so soft, come in the most gorgeous ysl colors and are pretty much weather-proof. you can also do a search on this forum for each of the styles to see what other ppl have posted. good luck and hope to see a reveal pic soon.