New to Fendi...your thoughts pls!

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
eminere.blogspot.com
Wow $270??? That's an absolute steal! I actually really like this bag, and was so bummed when I missed out on it. :sad: That's also the colourway I'd go for too. My only gripes are that it's smaller in real life than I'd ideally like, and it closes with velcro.

h0neylyn

Nov 28, 2007
Bay Area, CA
eminere™;7702895 said:
Wow $270??? That's an absolute steal! I actually really like this bag, and was so bummed when I missed out on it. :sad: That's also the colourway I'd go for too. My only gripes are that it's smaller in real life than I'd ideally like, and it closes with velcro.
Yeah, $270 with shipping and tax from eluxury. I wasn't too sure about the velcro either, but at that price I really wouldn't mind. I read the size measurements and it didn't seem that small. Do you think it will carry a lot? I hope so, I'm really into big bags :tup:

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
eminere.blogspot.com
Yeah, $270 with shipping and tax from eluxury. I wasn't too sure about the velcro either, but at that price I really wouldn't mind. I read the size measurements and it didn't seem that small. Do you think it will carry a lot? I hope so, I'm really into big bags :tup:
At that price I'd snatch it up in an instant - to heck with my gripes! :lol: I think it'd make for a good day or beach bag. Should be alright to carry your essentials and then some magazines/books/papers.

Man, if only eLux shipped internationally. :sad:

kavnadoo

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
eminere™;7703039 said:
At that price I'd snatch it up in an instant - to heck with my gripes! :lol: I think it'd make for a good day or beach bag. Should be alright to carry your essentials and then some magazines/books/papers.

Man, if only eLux shipped internationally. :sad:
I totally agree!!!!!!

Roxana

♥'s dogs & bags
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Europe
^^Ah, thanks! Sorry, I never knew what the english word was for that...

Wow, but a fendi that closes with velcro, that's weird.
Other than that it is a really nice bag!

CleoCouture

no will power
May 17, 2007
How strange, I replied to this post the other day (yesturday?) but now its gone!

Anyway, I really like this bag! I love the color and pattern! And at that price it's quite a steal! I was actually considering getting it at one point! I think you should definately get it!

h0neylyn

Nov 28, 2007
Bay Area, CA
How strange, I replied to this post the other day (yesturday?) but now its gone!

Anyway, I really like this bag! I love the color and pattern! And at that price it's quite a steal! I was actually considering getting it at one point! I think you should definately get it!
Thanks! I love the color and pattern as well. I did order it so I'm hoping that it works out. :tup: