New to Dooney.....

NutsAboutCoach

Love A Good Sale!
O.G.
Mar 16, 2013
Hi everyone! As you can probably tell by my tpf name, I usually hang out in the Coach forum. But I've been branching out to other bags lately. I've gotten a small collection of MK bags and now a few Dooneys thanks to clearance at Dillards and Belk and my first bag from QVC.

I've been reading in this forum and learning alot from everyone's posts. And I've been admiring all the beautiful bags.

I do believe I've got the fever for a Flo Satchel. Just have to decide on size and color.

I wanted to share a couple of pics of my first Dooney purchases. Thanks for letting me share.
View attachment 2741836
View attachment 2741837
View attachment 2741838
View attachment 2741840View attachment 2741843

Hi and welcome! It's nice to see new Dooney fans come aboard. I love your collection. I think we can tell what your favorite silhouette is. :smile: I've been wanting to add a zip zip satchel to my collection lately. I love the Apple green, soooo pretty. The pink is pretty and the caramel is so classic. That blue Lexington is such a pretty color too. Twins on the pebbled leather dome buckle satchel! I have it in black. :smile:

Thanks for sharing your collection. The Dooney Deals sticky thread is very helpful for finding a great deal on a florentine satchel, so be sure to check it if you are interested. Good luck!

Thanks for sharing and welcome!

You are going to love Florentine! And there isn't a bad color in the whole bunch :smile:

Be sire to check out the Dooney deals thread if you haven't already. Phone ordering is currently down for the outlets but you can still start planning your purchase :smile:

Welcome again!

Welcome to the world of Dooney and Bourke, nice choices and you have more Dooneys than me, I only own 2, well 3 but trying to sell the one. I was heavy in to the Coach as well and was always in that forum but this year I have discovered D&B. The first one I bought is the coated canvas Disney charms, absolutely love that bag, I had wanted it for a year, the second one I bought is the canvas web to go tote, its way too big and its brand new with tags, its white with pink handles, I've been trying to sell that one and the newest one(for a long while) is I did buy the small florentine satchel in black, it just came this week and I havent even gotten the chance to un wrap it, I took it out of the box but thats as far as I got, will be opening her up today and switching to try her out, cant wait. I, like you, kept hearing about the fabulousness of the florentine leather. I hope you get one too.

Oh, my goodness what an awesome collection!! I sense someone has a favorite....and I don't blame you. Love those Zip Zip Satchels. I can't believe I don't have one yet. Yet. Lol. And the colors are amazing. Great choices! And I'm a Aqua Dooney fan so I love your Lexington. Gorgeous. And is the last pic a Pebble Leather Dome in Ivy? Looks Dark Grey on my phone but I haven't seen that color yet in that style.
But a big huge welcome to Dooney world. Everyone here in awesome and loving and obsessed. Lol. And we understand the Flo fever. I found this forum because of it. Couldn't decide on size, style. We get it. And there's a bunch of pics and mod shots and lots of questions throughout the threads. Here to help. :smile:

Hi and welcome! It's nice to see new Dooney fans come aboard. I love your collection. I think we can tell what your favorite silhouette is. :smile: I've been wanting to add a zip zip satchel to my collection lately. I love the Apple green, soooo pretty. The pink is pretty and the caramel is so classic. That blue Lexington is such a pretty color too. Twins on the pebbled leather dome buckle satchel! I have it in black. :smile:

Thanks for sharing your collection. The Dooney Deals sticky thread is very helpful for finding a great deal on a florentine satchel, so be sure to check it if you are interested. Good luck!

Thanks for sharing and welcome!

You are going to love Florentine! And there isn't a bad color in the whole bunch :smile:

Be sire to check out the Dooney deals thread if you haven't already. Phone ordering is currently down for the outlets but you can still start planning your purchase :smile:

Welcome again!

Thank you both for the nice welcome! I will definitely check out the deals thread. I've already learned alot reading the different posts. The mod shots thread was very helpful, too. That one definitely got the fever going for a Flo satchel.

Welcome to the world of Dooney and Bourke, nice choices and you have more Dooneys than me, I only own 2, well 3 but trying to sell the one. I was heavy in to the Coach as well and was always in that forum but this year I have discovered D&B. The first one I bought is the coated canvas Disney charms, absolutely love that bag, I had wanted it for a year, the second one I bought is the canvas web to go tote, its way too big and its brand new with tags, its white with pink handles, I've been trying to sell that one and the newest one(for a long while) is I did buy the small florentine satchel in black, it just came this week and I havent even gotten the chance to un wrap it, I took it out of the box but thats as far as I got, will be opening her up today and switching to try her out, cant wait. I, like you, kept hearing about the fabulousness of the florentine leather. I hope you get one too.

Oh, my goodness what an awesome collection!! I sense someone has a favorite....and I don't blame you. Love those Zip Zip Satchels. I can't believe I don't have one yet. Yet. Lol. And the colors are amazing. Great choices! And I'm a Aqua Dooney fan so I love your Lexington. Gorgeous. And is the last pic a Pebble Leather Dome in Ivy? Looks Dark Grey on my phone but I haven't seen that color yet in that style.
But a big huge welcome to Dooney world. Everyone here in awesome and loving and obsessed. Lol. And we understand the Flo fever. I found this forum because of it. Couldn't decide on size, style. We get it. And there's a bunch of pics and mod shots and lots of questions throughout the threads. Here to help. :smile:

Thank you for such a nice welcome! Luckily I was able to find the zip zip totes on clearance at Dillards and Belk, as well as the Lexington Shopper.

Aqua/Teal/Turquoise or any thing in the blue family is my favorite, and I love when bags come in that color.

Yes, the Pebbled Dome Satchel is in Ivy. I just got that yesterday from QVC. Love Easy Pay, lol. I was very tempted by the aqua one, but Ivy won out since I don't have any bags by any designer in that color. I thought the color would be nice for the Fall especially, but also year round.

Thanks again for the nice welcome!

Mornin' NAC!:welcome2:

I love your new, and I'm sure growing family! Satchels and totes are my favorites, and I can see you love color too!

Can't wait to see which Flo you decide to get!

Congrats!

Mornin' NAC!:welcome2:

I love your new, and I'm sure growing family! Satchels and totes are my favorites, and I can see you love color too!

Can't wait to see which Flo you decide to get!

Congrats!

Thank you!! I do seem to go overboard when I fall in love with something, lol. But I try to not pay FP if I can help it. That way if I do end up buying a bag at FP, it sort of evens itself out. How's that for logic? LOL.

Hi everyone! As you can probably tell by my tpf name, I usually hang out in the Coach forum. But I've been branching out to other bags lately. I've gotten a small collection of MK bags and now a few Dooneys thanks to clearance at Dillards and Belk and my first bag from QVC.

I've been reading in this forum and learning alot from everyone's posts. And I've been admiring all the beautiful bags.

I do believe I've got the fever for a Flo Satchel. Just have to decide on size and color.

I wanted to share a couple of pics of my first Dooney purchases. Thanks for letting me share.
View attachment 2741836
View attachment 2741837
View attachment 2741838
View attachment 2741840View attachment 2741843
Thanks for sharing and twins on the ivy domed satchel. It's a great bag that you'll get tons of complements on. I see we share a love for pebbled leather, my first Dooney was pebbled leather and I've been in love with them since. Congrats!

Thank you for such a nice welcome! Luckily I was able to find the zip zip totes on clearance at Dillards and Belk, as well as the Lexington Shopper.

Aqua/Teal/Turquoise or any thing in the blue family is my favorite, and I love when bags come in that color.

Yes, the Pebbled Dome Satchel is in Ivy. I just got that yesterday from QVC. Love Easy Pay, lol. I was very tempted by the aqua one, but Ivy won out since I don't have any bags by any designer in that color. I thought the color would be nice for the Fall especially, but also year round.

Thanks again for the nice welcome!

Yeah, I'm a total Aqua girl. And grey isn't too far from that. Always been a fan of those colors and Dooney does them so nice.
You did a great choice by getting the Ivy. Perfect for the season. And like you said, you had the Aqua Lex. Though we can never have enough Aqua. Lol. I have the Pebble Dome Satchel in Aqua. Treated me right this summer. Lol.
Easy Pay is sooo easy. I've gotten a few bags that way. Others at the outlets, or a couple on eBay. Even ILoveDooney. All over. Lol.

Nuts: welcome to the Dooney forum. You have the start of a great collection. I have the zip zip satchel also (love it in Aegean Blue and Aqua) and the Domed satchel in navy blue.
Check out the Bristol style in the Florentine leather. Based on the styles you have already chosen, I think you might like that one.
Lots of colors to choose from in Florentine leather, and they are all beautiful. Crimson and grey are current favorites among the Dooney collectors. You might find sales on Ocean Blue and Violet.
Black is stunning in Florentine leather and I love red too.
Have fun.